Saturday 8 October 2011

..... Reading: A Song of Ice and Fire (or Game of Thrones) .....

If there is one reason for my laissez faire blogging habits it is these books. Every spare second has been taken up with completing the story so far.

I can't really give an in depth review without giving something away for the uninitiated, the plot is so full of twists and turns, but I can say that, once you get past the initial shocks, the story sucks you in completely.

If you have caught Game of Thrones on HBO but haven't read the books behind the TV show I would definitely recommend checking them out.

Scarlett xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, unless you are being mean obviously, and I read them all even if it sometimes takes a bizarre amount of time for me to reply :P