Thursday 13 October 2011

...Beauty: ANOTHER Double Wear update!

So I have already done two posts on this foundation but get ready for another :D

I was going through my stash of unused samples last week and came across my teeny bottle of Double Wear in "Ecru" so. on a whim, I gave it another go, not even bothering to put on a primer, and I loved it!

It stayed on all day, just "maturing" from a matte finish in the morning into a nice, healthy glow in the evening. It didn't oxidize at all.

So maybe that's what I was doing wrong before, maybe primer and Double Wear are uneasy bedfellows...

Thanks for reading
Scarlett
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, unless you are being mean obviously, and I read them all even if it sometimes takes a bizarre amount of time for me to reply :P