Friday 14 October 2011

Beauty: A'kin Rosehip oil

So a couple of days ago I wrote a review for the A'kin Cellular Radiance Serum which I bought in a set with A'kin Rosehip Oil, so today I feel it's only fair to review that too.

image courtesy of qvcuk.com





The oil comes in exactly the same packaging as the serum ( which is also an oil - confused yet?!!? ) and is the same 30ml size which, I believe, is the only size you can get.
It is the same colour; dark amber, and has the same smell; tea leaves, so if you are ok with one you will probably like the other one too.

Is there a difference in performance that justifies the difference in price? I am actually not sure, I use the pair as instructed: this one in the morning (1 drop for my face, 2-3 drops for my neck and decolletage) and the other at night so I don't know whether or not one is better because I haven't tried them separately.

However, if the price is really as issue I would definitely suggest giving the "standard" oil a try because it helps keep m skin hydrated all day long without causing my oily skin to overproduce further.

I will update this review once I have tried the rosehip oil on it's own. In the meantime, you can purchase it from qvcuk.com like I did or mypure.co.uk

Thanks for reading.
Scarlett
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, unless you are being mean obviously, and I read them all even if it sometimes takes a bizarre amount of time for me to reply :P