Wednesday 12 October 2011

Randomness: Weird Tuesday

Yesterday was strange.

 I am not the only one who thought so. Why? So many studies s**t all over the Full Moon having any effect on human behaviour, but some things can, apparently, not be proven using a test tube or a petri dish.

It was grey, gloomy weather here in Wales and, at first, I thought that was the problem, but negativity needs more than rain as sustenance so precipitation as an explanation simply didn't cut it. People were quieter than usual, less forthcoming, less friendly.

The chill went further than bone deep, the gloom hovered inside as well as out.

I was feeling sad beforehand, someone was leaving, possibly for good, and I would miss them.

Yesterday, it felt like the world knew my thoughts.

Scarlett
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, unless you are being mean obviously, and I read them all even if it sometimes takes a bizarre amount of time for me to reply :P