I will be honest, today's look is tres similar to yesterday, but warmer and slightly deeper in tone.
I have also applied the MUFE Aqua Cream liner a little bit heavier on my waterline so that you can see how it looks :)
In (bad) daylight:
Under artificial light:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance on lids
- Laura Geller Baked Eyeshadow "Tiramisu" applied wet on my lid
- MAC Satin Taupe through socket
- MUFE Aqua Cream liner on upper and waterline
- Laura Geller Wonder wand as brow highlight
These eyeshadows are so much better when wet! They are decent enough when applied dry but, if you really want to make the most of them, wet your brush and prepare for sparkliness :)
Would I recommend?
This one, yes. I have a couple that are a little chalky, but Tiramisu as a lovely, shimmery golden bronze with great colour payoff.
Thanks for reading :)