Saturday 25 February 2012

... fitness: Amy Childs Fit in 30 Days - Zero to Hero in 30 Days

I just found this on Amazon. That's right, sometimes I actually spend time looking at new workout releases....
Anyway, I don't watch TOWIE but I know a lot of people love it and would definitely want to know about this DVD.
I have to admit that I am very tempted myself. I love interval training and the workout description sounds challenging and fairly exciting. Will it tempt me away from Jillian and The Firm? We shall see.......

4 comments:

  1. I didn't know amy child's had a workout DVD! I have to try this!

    Check out my MAC giveaway.

    http://thebeautyoflouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol you should let us know if it's better! sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let us know how you get on! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys :)
    I am actually looking forward to this now!
    Sadly, it's not released until April, so I have a while to talk myself out of it :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, unless you are being mean obviously, and I read them all even if it sometimes takes a bizarre amount of time for me to reply :P