Friday 24 February 2012

... beauty: Party ready!! Teal and gold EOTD

First of all, my apologies for being a bit of a sh*t blogger lately. Time and picture lighting have not been my friends.
However, I promise that I will pull my bloggy socks up so you can expect more regular posts in the future, including more EOTDs and a bumper, two months worth, Project Blade update!

I would also like to say a big thank you to my new followers - you are most welcome here :D

But now, regardez........






It's the same style of application as the Valentines look but I wanted to see how the technique could be used with different (brighter!) colours.

Mally lid primer on lids.
MUA eye pencil "Forest Green" along upper and lower lashes and into outer socket.
Max Volume (teal shimmer) from the Bare Escentuals Ready palette "The Playlist" blended over the green pencil
Remix (gold) from the same palette on the inner part of the lid and socket
MUG Shimma Shimma as a brow highlighter

Simple, wearable and a little bit festive!
I hope you like it :)
xx

10 comments:

  1. Love this..
    I been a sh*t blogger lately to..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful eyeshadow look :) I followed your blog :)

    beautybadger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love MUA
    http://cosmicglitter30.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi new follower here. I really like the pop of teal/green in your look. Very pretty! Love for you to link up at the beauty blog hop I am hosting. You could win an OPI polish and Kenra spray. Check it out if you'd like:

    http://meetmeonthebrightside.blogspot.com/2012/02/attention-bloggers-sunday-brightside.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it!! the green liner just gave it life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The green is super gorgeous!!

    www.zainabismbar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is stunning.. newest follower here, would be great if u could check out my blog :)
    www.missashiibeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes very festive! but i would name such a fine pencil to forrest green, it's more like a emerald green!
    anyhow, this surely is amazingness!!!//Azure

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful, love the colors:)
    I love your blog as well, so I'm now following it=)
    hugs<3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for all the lovely comments, everyone :)

    To all the new followers - a big thank you and I will definitely check out your blogs!

    This pencil is a serious bargain! If you are in the UK you have to check it out!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, unless you are being mean obviously, and I read them all even if it sometimes takes a bizarre amount of time for me to reply :P