1. Apply lid primer, I used Mally Beauty
2. Smudge some black kohl along upper and lower lashline, I used MAC Smoulder
3. To blend further (and set if your lids are oily like mine) I applied a dusting of black shadow (I used MUG Corrupt) with a fluffy brush along the lashlines and slightly into my socket.
4. For warmth I applied a warm brown (MUG Cocoa Bear) very lightly through my socket
5. For added definition I put a layer of black cream liner ( Clinique True Black) along my top lashline and added extra kohl pencil to my waterline
6. For the gold, I used Napoleon Perdis glitter pigment No.37 on the inner part of my lid, blended out in an upside down triangle shape.
7. Brow highlight, Laura Geller Wonder Wand
8. Lots of mascara! I love Maybelline Falsies.
I paired it with a peachy blush (Laura Geller Tartufo - I love this blusher!!!) and a warm nude lip.
Hope you like it :)