Friday 10 February 2012

... beauty: EOTD - Black and Gold smokey eye for Valentines Day!

Seeing as everybody and their uncle is doing a Valentines Day look I decided to jump on the bandwagon with this:







1. Apply lid primer, I used Mally Beauty

2. Smudge some black kohl along upper and lower lashline, I used MAC Smoulder

3. To blend further (and set if your lids are oily like mine) I applied a dusting of black shadow (I used MUG Corrupt) with a fluffy brush along the lashlines and slightly into my socket.

4. For warmth I applied a warm brown (MUG Cocoa Bear) very lightly through my socket

5. For added definition I put a layer of black cream liner  ( Clinique True Black) along my top lashline and added extra kohl pencil to my waterline

6. For the gold, I used Napoleon Perdis glitter pigment No.37 on the inner part of my lid, blended out in an upside down triangle shape.

7. Brow highlight, Laura Geller Wonder Wand

8. Lots of mascara! I love Maybelline Falsies.


I paired it with a peachy blush (Laura Geller Tartufo - I love this blusher!!!) and a warm nude lip.

Hope you like it :)
xx

12 comments:

  1. love it... thanks for the inspiration! x Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh i love this.. looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Especially as it's not the typical pink!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this!! the liner made the look so soft and smokey- it's perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My brother suggested I might like this blog. He was totally right. This post actually made my day. You cann't imagine just how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!
    Oakley Men's Over It Glove

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmm, i thought of brownies when seeing this. i like this look for your so super dark brown eyes! yummy!//Azure

    ReplyDelete
  7. great emu;)
    http://shebelievesindestiny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this, im definately one for natural colours! for some reason, even though I follow your blog, it never shoes up in my 'reading list', do you have bloglovin or any other method of following? xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you everybody :)

    I really love this look, I've done it a couple of times since V-Day and it's definitely a keeper!

    Also, Katie Alice, duly noted and I am now on Bloglovin!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, unless you are being mean obviously, and I read them all even if it sometimes takes a bizarre amount of time for me to reply :P