Wednesday 4 January 2012

... beauty: Project Blade December 2011

Bit belated with this post but here are the product I used up during December......




I'm pretty happy with that. I have also used up various foundation and skincare samples over the last month but forgot to keep the sachets for the end of month pic - duh!

- Dove deodorant - definite repurchase

- Argan oil from ebay - no repurchase. It didn't have the same effect on my skin as the Josie Maran oil.

- Estee Lauder moisturiser sample - it was a free sample, I don't think I would buy it as a full size as it's a bit pricey

- Naked Coco de Mer Shower gel - I have loads of these from when they had a 50% off sale so I would repurchase but I don't need to for about 2 years!!

- Hair Gel - These are 2 for 99p in 99p stores. Definite repurchase to make the curls behave themselves.

- Bare Escentuals Buxom lip Gloss (Dolly) - Would not repurchase as the colour doesn't really show up on my lips and I am just not a fan of the minty tingle, especially in Winter because it makes my lips bizarrely cold!!!

Thanks for reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, unless you are being mean obviously, and I read them all even if it sometimes takes a bizarre amount of time for me to reply :P