Monday 2 January 2012

... beauty: Classic golden brown EOTD featuring Make Up Geek eyeshadows....

First of all I have to apologise for the distinct lack of a picture. It is soooo dark here at the moment and I just cannot get the colours to show up on my camera phone.
I will keep trying, though, so do check back here if my written explanation isn't enough.

This is a classic, wearable, Sophia Loren-style look. It is extremely flattering on most people but I absolutely adore it for bringing out the warmth in my dark brown eyes.

Primer: Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Socket: Purely Naked as the main colour with a little Cocoa Bear added for extra depth
Lid: Glamorous
Under eye: Purely Naked with a little Glamorous blended over the inner third
Liner: Corrupt
Highlight: Shimma Shimma on browbone and tearduct

I hope this explains the look clearly. Please click here to see swatches of the shadows if you would like to recreate it for yourself.

All the shadows I used were from Make Up Geek and I bought them myself.

Thanks so much for reading. Please check back for my blog sale - it'll be up as soon as I have some light for pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, unless you are being mean obviously, and I read them all even if it sometimes takes a bizarre amount of time for me to reply :P