Thursday 5 January 2012

... beauty: Green and gold EOTD featuring MUA and Bare Escentuals Ready

I was lucky enough to receive the MUA Forest Green pencil for Christmas from my Mum and the Bare Escentuals Ready Palette for my birthday from myself!!


-Primer: Bare Escentuals Brightening Primer

-Lid and under inner 1/3: Remix, the gold colour from The Playlist Ready Palette

-Liner, socket, under eye: MUA Forest Green pencil, alone on my upper lashline and blended through my socket and under my eye with Max Volume, the teal colour from The Playlist Palette

I also swept a light wash of Remix through my socket to add dimension to the green/teal

-Highlight: Laura Geller Wonder Wand

-Waterline: MAC Smoulder

-Mascara: Maybelline Full and Soft waterproof to hold the curl with Maybelline Falsies on top.

The first pics shows how it looks in the (non existent) daylight this morning and the second shows it under the bright light in my bathroom after a day of shopping!

Hope you like it :)









Thanks for reading.xx




4 comments:

  1. So pretty... the combination of colours really compliments your eye colour x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely eye makeup! love the colour combo! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you both :)
    I love this green, it's such a bargain!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, unless you are being mean obviously, and I read them all even if it sometimes takes a bizarre amount of time for me to reply :P