Tuesday 26 June 2012

The trouble with ennui......

My posting has been more than a little sporadic of late.

The reason? 


Hmmmmm, there are lots really.
I haven't really felt like there was anything new or interesting to say. I did a couple of make up looks that I liked but the pictures were shitty (even more so than usual so you know that must be bad!) so I didn't put them up.

Sometimes I get bored of beauty. Sacrilege for a beauty blogger I know but sometimes I want to write about music and movies and books or just whatever random shit comes into my head.

Does anyone really mind if do that? I mean variety is the spice of life, right?

Anyway, if you are still there, you can expect more posts from me soon. I'm experiencing a little more chutzpah today so it feels easier to do this.

For now, here is a picture of a cake ;)




1 comment:

  1. Cheez, the cupcake actually looks delicious besides being cute. And I too post up other stuff besides makeup on my blog once in a while. Sometimes I go weeks without wearing makeup when I'm busy or feeling down so I don't even bother. I end up posting old stuff I never even put up sometimes. lol

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, unless you are being mean obviously, and I read them all even if it sometimes takes a bizarre amount of time for me to reply :P