Thursday 28 June 2012

Maleficent's coming.....

Just saw this pic of the lovely Angie donning the uber-confident style statement that is the horned headpiece of Maleficent, the sorceress who causes all the shennanigans in Sleeping Beauty.

Maleficent and her magnificent cheekbones


I have to say, I do love a fairy tale and adding this to the great big pile of live action remakes that are doing the rounds lately actually makes me quite a happy bunny.

This one is supposed to be an origins tale giving us an insight into what prompted her, frankly rather churlish, behaviour towards Sleeping Beauty and her family.

In addition, the fantastico Sharlto Copley will be in it. This is good, he is amazeballs - District 9, Murdoch in A-Team and Funny or Die.

Curious?
I am. Don't judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, unless you are being mean obviously, and I read them all even if it sometimes takes a bizarre amount of time for me to reply :P