Tuesday 26 June 2012

Kudos to Kimberly

I just want to say thank you to Kimberly Sayer customer service.

I recently had an issue (for the first time ever, btw) with the pump on my SPF30 day lotion so I emailed the company directly, not really that hopeful that I would get a reply.

I am extremely glad to to tell you that I was wrong.

I received a reply within a few hours from (I think) Kimberly Sayer herself!


In addition to being timely, the response was thorough and extremely helpful - MAJOR points for this as I am still in the midst of a run-in with a dodgy eBay seller.

I have nothing to do with the company, other than being a regular customer since 2008. I really just wanted to give credit where credit is due.

A big ol' gold star for you :)



2 comments:

  1. Its nice to hear of such good customer service! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to know! :)

    do you want to follow each other (on bloglovin' and gfc)? let me know.
    see you around!

    www.apossiblefantasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, unless you are being mean obviously, and I read them all even if it sometimes takes a bizarre amount of time for me to reply :P