Monday 2 April 2012

... beauty: Project Blade - The Trimester Edition: Part 2.......

In the second installment we have.........





Inecto Pure Coconut Conditioner. This is a definite repurchase for me. £1.50 from Savers and it works as my no-poo cleanser and leave in conditioner. It also smells of coconut. Enough said.

St Ives Apricot scrub. This was technically inherited by me (through relocation rather than death!) and, although it does the job well enough my skin just doesn't seem to like grainy scrubs.

Naked bodycare Wake Up white ginger shower gel. This was another Savers bargain - £1!! If they still have it in stock, I will repurchase - the rrp is £3.99 so, even though the smell is not my favourite, it's a great bargain for a sulphate-free product.

Done, done, on to the next one.........

EDIT: It has been pointed out to me by my auspicious benefactor that the Inecto conditioner was also, in fact, inherited. My apologies ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, unless you are being mean obviously, and I read them all even if it sometimes takes a bizarre amount of time for me to reply :P