Monday 9 April 2012

... beauty: Nubar Diamont Seal and Shine Top Coat review...

If you have been reading my blog you will know that I am looking for  "Big 3 Free" top coat to rival the not so human friendly, but bloody brilliant, Seche Vite. Happily, this has proved to be one of my shorter beauty quests as I seem to have hit the jackpot on my second attempt.

Behold.......





I love this product. I managed to avoid the duff batch that did the rounds a year or so ago and what I received dried as quickly as Seche Vite, feels pretty much as 'thick' and protective when dry, is just as glossy and keeps my chip free for a good 5 days!!

The fifth day, regardez:


Over Nails Inc 'Hampstead Heath'



I bought this from Beauty Bay for £5.50. That's right, it is actually cheaper than the crappy Save the Nail top coat.

As far as I'm concerned the only bad point is that I now want to try more from the range....










No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, unless you are being mean obviously, and I read them all even if it sometimes takes a bizarre amount of time for me to reply :P