Monday 21 November 2011

...beauty: L'Occitane Divine Cream Review....

So it's been a while since I wrote about my seven day trial but, finally, here are my thoughts on L'Occitane Divine Cream.

image: http://www.fabuloussavings.co.uk




I had five sample sachets rather than the little pot of goodness in the picture, but the effect was not spoiled at all all. This cream is lovely. As I mentioned before it smells gorgeous and has a gorgeous texture - rich enough to quench thirsty skin but not heavy or greasy at all.

I cannot say that I noticed miraculous results, but the cream is meant to have a cumulative effect so if I'd been using it for longer maybe it would have made more of a difference.

Something that I actually find more important though is the fact that it did not break me out at all.

Would I recommend this? Absolutely, if you can afford it, go for it !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, unless you are being mean obviously, and I read them all even if it sometimes takes a bizarre amount of time for me to reply :P