If you've never seen her you can check her out on QVC (US and UK) or on her own website
Anyway, I purchased and reviewed her Rise and Shine TSV a little over a year ago. I loved it then and I love it now so I thought I would share one of my favorite everyday looks.
Please excuse the ropey pictures, I haven't done one of these before because I am using my phone at the moment and it's really hard to get colours to show up properly!
It's a really easy look:
- Mally primer all over my lid
- Mally Lavender Glow as a wash on my lid + applied more intensely in my socket and under my eye
- Mally Plum Glow as a liner and blended through the outer corner of my upper and lower lid to give depth.
- Napoleon Perdis shimmer dust in 37 (gold) pressed lightly onto my lid and inner corner as a highlight
- Mally automatic pencil in Onyx on my waterline
- Laura Geller "Wonder Wand" under my brows as a highlight
If you haven't tried any Mally please do check her out. She also has Christmas TSVs coming up here in the UK and the US so it's a good time of year for a bargain.
Hope you like the look.