Monday 21 November 2011

... beauty: My first EOTD!!! Smokey plum featuring Mally Beauty...

I bloody love Mally. She is loud and crazy and she makes AMAZING makeup.
If you've never seen her you can check her out on QVC (US and UK) or on her own website

Anyway, I purchased and reviewed her Rise and Shine TSV a little over a year ago. I loved it then and I love it now so I thought I would share one of my favorite everyday looks. 
Please excuse the ropey pictures, I haven't done one of these before because I am using my phone at the moment and it's really hard to get colours to show up properly!









It's a really easy look:
- Mally primer all over my lid
- Mally Lavender Glow as a wash on my lid + applied more intensely in my socket and under my eye
- Mally Plum Glow as a liner and blended through the outer corner of my upper and lower lid to give depth.
- Napoleon Perdis shimmer dust in 37 (gold) pressed lightly onto my lid and inner corner as a highlight
- Mally automatic pencil in Onyx on my waterline
- Laura Geller "Wonder Wand" under my brows as a highlight

If you haven't tried any Mally please do check her out. She also has Christmas TSVs coming up here in the UK and the US so it's a good time of year for a bargain.

Hope you like the look.
xx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful eye of the day! Love it, wish I could apply make up so well x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Lauren! I was so nervous about putting up that picture :P
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love watching Mally on QVC! Have yet to try any of her products. Your eye makeup is gorgeous. :]
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too!!!!! Her products are well worth a go if you ever see anything that catches your eye :)
    Thank you so much :) !!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, unless you are being mean obviously, and I read them all even if it sometimes takes a bizarre amount of time for me to reply :P