Tuesday 23 November 2010

Fitness:Week 2 of CAD: Disaster!!!!!!!

I am gaining weight.

Last week I shifted 6 lbs for an average loss of 4lbs. I stuck to it diligently over the weekend and stepped on the scales with eager anticipation on Monday morning, only to find that I had put on a pound and this morning I have put on another.

Ordinarily this would send me into a bingeing spiral but I have held out until my reward meal which I will be eating very soon.

However, I am gutted to say the least. I am following the plan to the letter and eating the same meals as last week, but it is, so far, not having the same effect.

Maybe last week was too good to be true.
I really hope that's not the case......

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, unless you are being mean obviously, and I read them all even if it sometimes takes a bizarre amount of time for me to reply :P