Tuesday 12 October 2010

Beauty: Double Wear update

I have been testing different methods with this foundation because I really wanted to find a way to make it work and, happily, I did :)

I put a little Double Wear on the back of my hand, then use a duo fibre brush (Pout Airbrush - Ebay bargain!) to stipple and blend the foundation all over my face.
Then I put out a small amount of Bare Minerals and use a  Kabuki (mine is from Tarte) to lightly press and buff the minerals over the top.
That's it.
It's not perfect, I still needed to powder during the day and my nose became very streaky for some reason with some patches that were completely bare by mid afternoon - not very flattering.

But, if you are not as oily as me, but you are as pale (unlikely, I know!) then this combination of products should work really well because the addition of the minerals seemed to completely stop the Double Wear turning orange.

At the moment I would not buy this product myself but I would definitely recommend that you give it a try if you get the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, unless you are being mean obviously, and I read them all even if it sometimes takes a bizarre amount of time for me to reply :P