Monday 24 December 2012

Festive fingers, festive toes! Christmassy nails and getting cosy in my Twilight boots...

Morning, Blogland and a Merry Christmas Eve to you all! :)
In the sprit of the season I thought I would paint my nails red and green and share with you the birthday present I bought myself which turned up late but is very much loved.




The nail colours are OPI Affair in Red Square and a-England Saint George and I am very pleased with them as a festive combo.






These lovelies are the Ugg Adirondack and they are so comfy and cosy that I don't quite trust them! If they look familiar to you they are also the boots that Kristen Stewart wears in Twilight.
There is also a tall version to keep your legs toasty, but I could only find them here on amazon in a UK 5 which would be just a smidge too small for me in my winter socks. If you are a 5, though, my advice is snap them up!

Please excuse any weirdness in the layout, etc, I am posting from my phone.

Merry Christmas everyone!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, unless you are being mean obviously, and I read them all even if it sometimes takes a bizarre amount of time for me to reply :P