Tuesday 25 December 2012

Festive eyes, too! Cranberry and green EotD

Merry Christmas!
This one's not the most wearable but I really like it :)
I've tried my best to get the colours to show up in the pictures but, as usual, I'm working with my phone camera and British winter sunlight, so it's pretty much impossible and it looks much prettier in real life.
I've used:
MUA Forest Green pencil in my socket, outer corner and under my eye.
MAC Cranberry across my lid
Napoleon Perdis shimmer powder No 37 ( a sheer gold shimmer ) pressed lightly over it all.
Clinique black cream liner on upper lash line
Mally Onyx eyeliner on waterline
Lots of black mascara, also from Mally
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Rose on my cheeks

I hope you like it, have a great day everyone :) xx


In the practically non-existant daylight

In my bathroom!

3 comments:

  1. Oooooh I love it!! How do your get your eyebrows so immaculate?! Mine look like Worzel Gummidge

    ReplyDelete
  2. just nominated you for an award! check out my blog for the details! :)

    xoxo,
    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, unless you are being mean obviously, and I read them all even if it sometimes takes a bizarre amount of time for me to reply :P