Tuesday 15 December 2015

The Fear of Failure



A lot has changed since I last wrote anything here, but I don't feel like I've made any real progress. Still haven't lost weight (if anything I am bigger than ever - thank you desk job) still haven't finished my book and still haven't set up my Hypnotherapy business. It is truly amazing to me, the way that fear motivates in such a devastatingly negative way - if you let it hold you back, the way that I have, get used to never achieving your goals, because that is what the future holds.

I want that to change, which is why I am back here, starting again.

More posts to come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, unless you are being mean obviously, and I read them all even if it sometimes takes a bizarre amount of time for me to reply :P